PR & Communications
My client, is an emerging force within the Fintech sphere. They are currently looking to add a skilled and experienced Email Marketing Manager. As the Email Marketing Manager you main duties will include management and delivery of email campaigns as part of a wider CRM team reporting into the Head of Retention on an initial 6 month contract with a view to being extended.
As mentioned above, my client is an emerging force within the Fintech space there main focus is streamlining the payment process. After a strong quarter they find themselves looking to go from strength to strength and really bolster their growth strategy by adding an expert email marketer to their ranks. One of your main objectives will be to take charge of email flows and develop new strategies to increase performance.
Key Responsibilities – Email Marketing Manager
– Creating insightful quality emails that engage with their user base ensuring that deliverables are met.
– Setting up A/B subject lines, carrying out copy tests regularly.
– Improving conversion and retention through the analysis of data.
– Developing and deliver a new strategy for lead generation
Experience – Email Marketing Manager
– 3 years’ experience working in a similar role within the financial space.
– Prior exposure to Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
– Demonstrable experience developing and implementing an email marketing strategy.
– Ideally good level of experience creating HTML templates.
– Proficiency in Microsoft office
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Knowledge of email best practice, deliverability, etc
– Problem solving
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business field (Essential)
Salesforce Certification (Desirable)
Job type: Contract
Salary: £200 - 500 per day
Category: PR & Communications